just bougth a td05 20g turbo off a mate just wented to no if anyone ells has got 1 on

there starlet and wot power thay ar getin a when thay get full boost cus im runin

a td04 at the min if anyone can give me any info would be good

thanks for lookin

20g is the size of the exhuast housing mate. Td05 comes in 16g, 18g, 20g sizes 20 being the biggest wheel and housing. I ran a vf24 wich has an 18g exhust housing and hit 1bar at 4500 and 1.4 at around 5500-6000 that was on a dog shit map and a minor boost leak, but it was also a bb turbo. The td05 20g will be laggy tbh bud, and a noticable amount more than the td04!

Lol yea will be a shitload more powerful that said depends what boost you are gonna run bud. Td04 will see 270-280 allday long the td05-20g should see around 340+ id of thought but will be laggy then snap in with the power. Tbh if i wast chassing over 300 i wouldnt of bothered with the vf24 on mine as the lag is shit for a daily drive but mine isnt my daily so it doest bother me so much. If you just wanted more poke with out the lag then the td05-16g would of been better. Or a hybrid td04 from sacha (wepr) would of been the ultimate solution as it sees around 20-30hp more than the td04 at the same boost level.

lets just say i ran a td05 18G on my Subaru... that's a 2.0L now put an even bigger exhaust housing on the turbo and run it on almost half the litre capacity engine!

its going to be shiiiiit! waste of time in my opinion, laggy and far to big for such a small engine.

^^^^

this man speaks sense!!! i dont think you guys are reading my posts properly you are just skimming through and looking at the hp estimates! it WILL make big power it WONT respond anything like a td04! even on a 5e it will be an utter lag monster!

tuff... if you want over 300bhp but no lag by a bigger litre engine.

there is very little you can do unless you go 5E, get a proper head port polish, cams, bigger throttle body etc... then with specific turbo and mani specs you might be able to get over 300 with low lag levels

this is the spec of my 4e lew

Fully rebuilt head

Speedvision billet 265 cams

Cruise valve springs

1.2mm Athena head gasket

Arp head studs

JE forged pistons 75.5mm (1386cc)

Cunningham racing forged conrods

Arp 2000 conecting bolts

Light weight, knife-edged, nitempered and balanced crank

Arp bottom end bolt kit

power enterprise Kevlar timing belt

TRD sports thermostat

oil filter relocation kit

TRD uprated magnetec oil filter

Ngk iradium plugs

Blitz 9mm ht leads

HKS sqv bOV

Skyline aftermarket FMIC with custom pipework

Supra 370cc injectors

Walbro 255ltr fuel pump

WEPR Ram style manifold

WEPR decat

Turbosmart 38mm external wg

IHI VF24 turbo

custom oil/water lines

Front exit exhaust

ASI Racing alloy civic rad

Roose Motorsport sillicone hoses

and i still had alot of lag on a ballbearing turbo! you will seriously regret running this turbo, go check minivalvers graphs for his vf28 i cant remeber but i think thats an 18g housing and look and see where the power at what revs is, yours is an even bigger turbo than that!

a td04 hybrid will see 300hp at around 1.4-1.5 bar id of thought on a well speced engine with the same response you are used too. no offence bd but you should realy listen to thoese who have been there otherwise you will only end up posting up a few months down the line about how laggy it is!

• 3 weeks later...