Veiws on Dodo juice - purple haze?

obviously I am going to say it is awesome dude but anyone on here that knows me will know I am not gonna say something just to make money.

my black celica is currently wearing it and it looks awesome, I would have been gutted if it wasn't after spending about 8 hours all in machining the car

obviously I am going to say it is awesome dude but anyone on here that knows me will know I am not gonna say something just to make money.

my black celica is currently wearing it and it looks awesome, I would have been gutted if it wasn't after spending about 8 hours all in machining the car

Im doing mine by hand though suppose i will have to be as fast as a machine then haha , and i tried to order off your site but i dont have a paypla account :lol: i wanted a sticker too! ^_^

Im doing mine by hand though suppose i will have to be as fast as a machine then haha , and i tried to order off your site but i dont have a paypla account :lol: i wanted a sticker too! ^_^

You could have just pooped up to leeds with the cash dude or PM'd me and we could have sorted something!

You could have just pooped up to leeds with the cash dude or PM'd me and we could have sorted something!

^_^ now you tell me haha!

well atleast i no for next time now! i Need to get a paypal account bad! :lol:

dude it is awesome!! best wax by far in my opinion ^_^

ive got the light fantastic one atm but i used 2 used purple haze on mine n always thort it was awesome!!

whats the best thing to put it on with then? microfibre clouth? or an aplicator pad? :lol:

• 1 year later...