all glanza v ecu's the same?

looking at selling my gf's glanza in the near future and probably gonna sell a few of the parts seperately to raise a little bit more cash.

it's a facelift glanza v and has a power fc ecu fitted at the moment. it only has standard turbo/mani so no harm really in going for a standard ecu.

i know the ep82 ecu has a different harness for power fc so will steer clear of that, but i'm just wondering if all the different year glanza ecu's would be fine?

also will there be anything else that i'll need that will have been changed when the power fc was installed? it does have the optional boost control kit but the old hi-lo solenoid setup all still apears to be there so i imagine it will just be a case of re piping this up?

any info like part numbers of ecu's that will work on her car greatly apreciated

cheers

Yeah ben any glanza ecu will work just not the GT ecu as they only have 2 plugs and the glanza has 3.

the only thing you might have to do is turn the boost down on the actuator to 0.8 boost or there abouts... orr if you are useing the stock actuator then it will boost standard anyway

Think you could get one on here for abit less every penny counts lol....As for the part numbers for the ecus it dont realy matter mate they all do the same thing put to be 100% sure get one off a face lift glanza for pice of mind.