OK guys. got a msg from a friend of mine who is convertin his old mini (original type not a shitty BMWank) in RWD that there is a track day bin organised at Kirkistown on Sunday the 29th April. im not ntirely sure who exactly is running it but if theres wnough interest in a meet then i can get exact details and get it booked off work.

He did mention that we can put our cars round for somethin like £80, again not 100% positive this time as its not the westfield boys doin this one. im sure Jay knows rough prices of this sort of behaviour!!! would be a good oppurtunity to get Jays conversion round Kirky!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i'v already been promised a spin round in the passenger seat!!! :):p obviously the nanglewagon will not be goin round the track as this would be nothin short of embarrasin!

Let me know of any interest in this meet! Most of u NI boys and girl have my number or at least my MSN addy.

Phil.

cant make that one mate, im workin at the Full Metal Racket festival in Belfast that day, means i also miss the first ever 'car show' in larne which sucks as i know the guy puttin it on for charity.

Ok the one on the 29th April, a sunday, is being run by trackskills, and if u wana thro the car round its £80. would be a good oppurtunity for a UKSCNI meet.

Phil.

I'll be up for this, should have my emanage fitted by then, will try to get my brother to bring his MR2 also, been dieing to have a run against it but he just fitted a stage 2 hybrid so prolly going to embaress me now lol

WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL THE UKSCNI MEMBERS HIDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

GERARD!!!!!!!!

LAURA!!!!!!!!!!!

NOEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on guys it could be the first warm(ish) meet of the yr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

LUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

GERARD!!!!!!!!

LAURA!!!!!!!!!!!

NOEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on guys it could be the first warm(ish) meet of the yr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

phil i ve had a bad case of not getting away from work!!! had to do too much over time lately!! wouldnt mind meeting up at kirky again as long as the weather was better than the last time!! lol oh the cold and the rain!!

hopefully i will be out on track by the all being well!!

and im awfully dissapointed i only got 8 exclamation marks beside my name!! :lol:

talk to you soon!!

Now if I can get that Sunday Off!!!! ;)

I'll really be interested in some track time too once my car is sorted.

Will really put everything on the car to work.

Stupid question but do the ferrys run on sundays? :D

Also do you need your own helmet lol.

Joz

i will there so long since i have seen all you guys what all have you been up till i got a glanza spoiler at long last looks so good just need side skirts now so you might be able to race i will see of my boy will bwe going in his gt and my cousin in his paseo keep me informed phil.. xxx

;)

LUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

GERARD!!!!!!!!

LAURA!!!!!!!!!!!

NOEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

present ! ;)

LUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

GERARD!!!!!!!!

LAURA!!!!!!!!!!!

NOEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

sounds good ! phil

hope my wheels dont fall off goin dwn that road 2 kirky

i remember the road bein bad last time i was dwn lol

;) :p

booked that day of will def be there phil cant wait will show you all my new spoiler my cousin should be there in his paseo might take the race car up he has a rwd starlet done up for racing its cool dont know yet if he is taking it up with him or not will let you all know

so any crack wih the uksc ni members i have started a new job thats why i havent been on the drive from downpatrick to belfast has been a bummer but better money so more funds to do up my wee starlet love ya all

take care

love

Laura

;) :p:D:lol::lol: ;) :p:D

GET THAT RWD STARLET TO COME!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we can show those mainland fools how UKSCNI reprazent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with RWD baby!!!!!!! oh hell yes!!! please make sure it comes!!!!!! i really need to book this off now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

get that RWD down!! lol if the weather stays like this it ll be a good day out!!

bad news guys rwd wont be coming down cus my cousins employer wont give him the fuc**ng day off and he wont let it out of his site so im not allowed to bring it down sorry guys.

love

laura xxxx :D:D