Hi all,

Decided im going to come back to the starlet world after a few years away! I have been playing with french cars (a clio 182) on the track but i have a new job now so wont have time for much trackdays anymore and fancy boost again!

My last starlet i sold onto a member on here and its still going (the scottish lads will know who i mean! sell me it back.....?) so just going to start browsing the forum again refreshing my memory and looking for a good one to buy! (i never actully joined here properly when i had my starlet!!)

For those that are interested here are a few pics of my current car in action and not in action!

031-2.jpg

032-2.jpg

033-2.jpg

034-2.jpg

041-2.jpg

042-2.jpg

5634634221_d004299e13.jpg

919 by h3ppy, on Flickr

5635212266_44b931ac9e.jpg

915 by h3ppy, on Flickr

its 186.5bhp (very healthy for a 182) 940kg's and bloody good fun on track! Will be sad to see it go but time to move on!

cheers!

thanks for the welcome,

as for swapping the glanza for a clio, if your going to tune the clio you will need big money, even general maintenance can be expensive, a cambelt will set you back around £500 from a good garage! If you have any queries give me a shout, 2 years of clio ownership and built it myself you soon learn what is good and what is bad!