Finally, after months of waiting, the glanza has arrived back. Still doesnt mean the work stops now, plenty more is going into this car in the next lot of weeks. My other thread wouldnt display pics, so starting a new one.

â?¢Final year model

â?¢50,000 miles

â?¢5Zigen Exhaust

â?¢Blitz dump valve

â?¢Blitz air cleaner

â?¢Aftermarket plug leads

â?¢Tanabe coilovers

â?¢Turbo Timer

â?¢15'' Advan alloys with Yokahamas

1999 also, which i felt was a good ground to start building on.

Car When I Bought it;

glanza3.jpg

glanza1.jpg

time to start updatin

started off with buying some second hand parts.

61756737.jpg black bonnet scoop from jonny-gttuning

61756516.jpg some fog lights from james mccready scrap yard, which took a lot of smoothing down and tcut to shine these

61757124.jpg cut the bumper for the brand new blitz lm intercooler from thunderpants and also a respray of the front bumper.

61756993.jpg ID-Workz Cooling Panel from Idrees.

more updates to come. as i put this car back together

Plans are to get this car road legal with some tax and mot, as it has sat off road for a long time.

new tyres this weekend parada spec 2's

mot sorted, then time to start fitting some bits i have bought for it

indiglo dials from ali

70899216.jpg

hopefully to be like this. searched for these for a good while. cheers ali

PHOTOBUCKET2.jpg

front and rear splitters, just after being smoothed down, primed and ready for a spray tomorrow.

70899315.jpg

Apologies over the mess, been real busy trying to get this car back and running lol

70899358.jpg

also just got some defi gauges, 3 way pod pillar from idrees, a new momo steering wheel, and a load of other goodies to help brighten the life out of the car

Looks good dude this the one Trevor brought in great base to start for sure. :)

Yeah thats the one. and out of question, arent you the ald with the white varis kitted glanza that was up at steven scullions a few months back? well varis front bumper. if so, you were an inspiration for me to start working on the car. i had it up for sale, then seen yours at his one day on his lifts, and thought, i gota do some of that, so i kept it lol

70899418.jpg

found some nice bulbs lol

70899533.jpg

ready to be carbon wrapped since i cant find a genuine carbon one!

70902274.jpg

TMD Front and Rear Braided Brake Lines, fitted today. carbon affect, although wish i had of went for a more colourful design lol also just fitted some sard rear pads and ebc yellowstuff front brake pads.

Also Purchased some Defi Gauges, Qauife Diff, CC Stage 4 Clutch and some other bits and bobs. wait for updates.

67703502.jpg

67703584.jpg

took some time getting it to even be like this, back from the tuners after a couple of months away and was in a state. a long weekend paid off with restoration of it.

now time for some more added extras.

tiny preview.