Hi guys need some help now please?!

i have an early 99 n/a which ive stripped and converting to turbo. now i had a 96 black auto glanza which i stripped and am using the full wiring from that in this.

now engine was fubarred in the glanza, so have one coming but is from a gt.

Ive just started putting the 96 loom in and already the connections for the headlights dont match up, and the mounting of the main fuses is slightly different.

What i would love to have some help on (and ive tried all kinds of searches) is what my options are and the best way to do so.

1. stick with 96 loom and possibly resolder connections to suit engine and headlights etc. if i need to do so any one shed any light on what ones need addressing?

2. get a 98/99 glanza loom to match my 99 shell maybe.. but then id still need to match the sensors on engine to loom. does any one know the differences?

3. go with a gt engine loom and my n/a interior loom? heard of this done but ive never dealt with wires oncars and would be a challenge although im willing to try.

this whole prject has been learning by doing but i wana get this right and be driving very soon.

so help would be really appreciated especially now a few more of yu guys are doing conversions, if any of the above makes sense

cheers

sam

• 2 weeks later...

cheers guys. Thats what im doing atm is using a 96 loom, engine and interior, just on the engine loom the plugs that go the lights are the same type of plug just opposit fittings to whats on the car if that makes sense (i can upload picsif need be).

also on the loom there are two entry points into the car, and on my ep91 starlet s there is only one hole that the loom went through. i can see a circular space which would make sense but im assuming i need to drill through.

anyone got a pic of a glanza engine bay looking at the firewall showing the loom going back into the cabin?

sorry for all the questions

cheers guys

sam