After ditching my french lump of a 306, I've just got myself a lovely black SR. 84k and a full service history for £850. I plan on keeping her completely standard as I spent months looking for one in that state, so I want to keep her as a future classic. The only modification i've been trying to source, no thanks to toyota discontinuing is an original tte/remus exhaust, as she has a broken bodged cat which has split ;) I may also get the speedlines refurbished.

2chlz11.jpg

1zyu29t.jpg

Big up the Black SR crew! Reppin the SR decals as well, I need to get some sorted for mine.

Get a nice backbox sorted for it mate, if you can't find a TTE one, theres some that look extremely simliar.

Clear side reapeaters and clear indicators make them look a lot better as well, they are standard replacements so not ruining your standard theme.

cheers boys! got the bodged up exhaust welded and put together a lot better for now, still struggling to find a system, just a load of glanza ones. can't source a remus or tte box anywhere, and can't think of any other which arent custom made without a massive 4 inch exit etc