lol manchester by the previous owner Bourkey, bless ;)

I was getting my hopes up then :ph34r:

I find it funny the way you came up from London to Manchestere to get it, and i went to London from Manchester to get mine.

I myt take another trip to London for the bluewater meet but i will have to see.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, once again I love the colour!

Engine bay looks good too, although could be cleaner ;)

(messing with you man :ph34r:)

Any plans for the beastie?

LOL, yes it does need a clean.....any volunteers?? only messin, will get that cleaned soon. I do have some subtle plans for it nothing big at the mo though.

Thats smart Faisal bro.

The exhaust lets the whole car down though i think, could you not get it fitted so it doesnt hang down like that?

Take the Yellow sticks off aswell (I'm picky) and clean the engine bay.

Otherwise, very very sexy!!

Thats smart Faisal bro.

The exhaust lets the whole car down though i think, could you not get it fitted so it doesnt hang down like that?

Take the Yellow sticks off aswell (I'm picky) and clean the engine bay.

Otherwise, very very sexy!!

Thanks Idrees,

Yeh im gonna sort the exhaust out, currently its just being held up by tie raps. I dont mind the yellow stickers at the mo :p

Thanks mate, I'm kinda broke at the mo so no major plans yet lol, might change the wheels though, put some whites on there, what you think?

I don't know mate, I think the wheels you have on already look pretty sweet. What kinda white ones do you have in mind? B)

Ya man, they look pretty sweet. Maybe one of the lads could photoshop them on for you to give you a better look! You going to stay 16's or reduce to 15's?

Yeh a photoshop would be good!.......ermmm ill probably stick to 16's.

Black rims with polished lip would look better because of the black bonnet and tints B)

I could get those buddy clubs in black with the polished lip, but i reckon personally the car would look great with white wheels.