Thanks guys! As for the boosting, i was told it was boosting at 1.0 bar on high setting but i highly doubt it. It goes to 0.8 on the gauge on high but that means it isn't standard right?

Anyone know the brand of BOV that is or can you recommend a good one for a bit of chatter :D

Kris888

0.8 is standard boost on high. also for chatter remove bov and block the pipe off using bung or bottle top tht gives u chatter. the bov looks like a ebay jobby not the best imo. nice wee car tho.

Looks good, not sure on the whole marmite thing though as it looks like a normal Glanza with Rota GT3s! :D

Its more of a pet name for it between friends as some dont like it and others do :D cant please everyone

0.8 is standard boost on high. also for chatter remove bov and block the pipe off using bung or bottle top tht gives u chatter. the bov looks like a ebay jobby not the best imo. nice wee car tho.

Really? that cant be good for the turbo :s i thought you would need a BOV with a higher spring rate or something. Thinking of getting a new one blitz maybe? Glasgow mate, did see a white EP like yours in town the other week wasnt yourself was it

Kris888

dont think chatter is bad for the turbo really mate. you could also try a better bov that you can adjust and relocate you're airfilter to front bumper. your probably getting a bit of chatter already just cant hear it because of where your filter is.

sweet car aswell :D

Russell

Standard Hi boost is 0.6-0.65bar IIRC

Also nice looking Glanza love those wheels :D

Its more of a pet name for it between friends as some dont like it and others do :D cant please everyone

Really? that cant be good for the turbo :s i thought you would need a BOV with a higher spring rate or something. Thinking of getting a new one blitz maybe? Glasgow mate, did see a white EP like yours in town the other week wasnt yourself was it

Kris888

its fine on the turbo loads of people including myself run it like tht with no problems. ive got blitz one there when i first bought the car sound really good imo

depends what time as i work in glasgow mate.

ive got a bung n bit of rubber for sale to make chatter , its alot louder then a BOV i used to have a hks one and a baileys , and not one person would look when i dumped , n now i chatter half the street turns n looks

Tbh i have no way to be sure if its boosting at 0.8 bar as the actuator and other parts look standard to me :S hopefully sort it out soon enough

looks the part mate dont think ive seen this 1 kicking about yet. where in glasgow are you from?

No i think it had been in the edinburgh area for most of its time, im next to kirkintilloch mate how about you?

Looks like a bucket kris . . . . jus joking mate looking good man. improvement on the EP2 In my opinion. :p

Ryan

HAHA aye its falling apart nothing like the old honda :p...cheers mate i prefer it over the ep2 anyway love boost :)

Wtf you on a starlet site for? lol

Tried the bottle cap thing on the pipe going to the intercooler and the pipe from the intake manifold left open and produced no noise what so ever??

Kris888