reserve bottle filling up with antifreeze

been meaning to post this up ages ago.. anyways >>

as above guys^ my antifreze reserve bottle keeps on filling up (only whn on a long journey like motorway)

basically after a good thrash its pumps antifreez out of radiator straight in resrve bottle ??

has only been doin this over a year now , ive only been like on an hour motorway drives say bout 10 times in a year for shows etc only!

anyone know why it is doin this ??

Thanks!

mine does this every now and again, if it was headgasket wouldnt there be milky oily shit on the oil cap?

No mine was doin this and it was the Headgastet and I didn't have that milky shit.mine was water Comein out the bk

mine does this every now and again, if it was headgasket wouldnt there be milky oily shit on the oil cap?

its not oil and water mixing its exhaust and water causing it to pressurise.

thermo was changed 4/5 months ago :p

Sniffer test it to find out 100%..... but you need to go for a blast around the block before doing it.

Try a differerent radiator cap.

X2

if it's excessive but that's what that bottle is there for, it will dump excess water into it when hot and as it cools it will suck it back in.