Ninja Shine July Offers

After the HUGE success of the June Wax sale we have decided to have a monthly special :p

For the month of July we will be reducing the Dodo Juice Need For Speed AIO (all in one) Cleaner wax to £9.75 a reduction of 11% on the RRP

Plus you have the advantage that unlike some other stores, you pay what it costs us for postage. In fact after packaging we generally lose out on postage just to keep costs low and fair!

Dodo NFS- Sometimes there just isnâ??t time to polish your car, apply a pre-wax cleanser and then a layer of carnauba wax. Which is where Dodo Juice Need for Speed comes in. Itâ??s an all-in-one super Juice that cleans and polishes before leaving behind a protective coating of Brazilian carnauba wax. Sure, it wonâ??t replace the high end waxes in your collection, but itâ??s probably the quickest and easiest way to Juice your car â?? and you can always layer it with a paste wax or spray sealant later, should you need more gloss and protection. Furthermore, it also makes a good fine cut compound, if youâ??re into machine polishing.

http://ninjashine.co.uk/presta/product.php?id_product=41

Also we have lowered the postage price on the Dodo Basics of bling clay kit, making it even cheaper to clay your car. Costs less than £12 posted!!!

http://ninjashine.co.uk/presta/product.php?id_product=54

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like just what I am after this need for speed stuff, loads of times I can't be fussed with doing polish and wax so this would fit in nicely.

Anway just went to order some, entered the discount code and I am getting error:

There is 1 error :

this voucher has expired (usage limit attained)

Any ideas?