Spare stand passes Japfest 2

Well after Many many people leaving it till the last minute asking for a stand pass for Japfest i decided to order a few extra stand passes for Japfest 2.

I got 8 available they are free cause they dont charge to be on the stand but you cant get on the stand without one. you will need to pay on the gate for an entry ticket on the day to get in though. I believe its 15 pound on the day but dont quote me on that.

I've had a few people ask me already its first come first serve

1) Shorty

2) Drew_007

3) Aaddzz123

4) KidV

5)

6)

7)

8)

hoq far is it for you?

going to prov. take number 5 spot for a lad just waiting for an answer from him cause he's going to be doing me a great big favour at Japfest maybe. not a definiate yet so il put it in blue

1) Shorty

2) Drew_007

3) Aaddzz123

4) KidV

5) Andy kelly (waiting on answer)

6)

7)

8)

Just to let you know Steve, my ticket hasn't arrived yet?

what ticket? track ticket?

Ill have 1 if thats ok :p

put your name down mate. you know all the meet points times etc i take it? if not its in the first post of the japfest 2 thread

yeh we meet at the meet point then i hand them out. will cost me a fortune sending out 50 tickets recorded delivery, plus asking everyone for there address etc PLUS the thought of relying on royal mail to get 50 tickets to everyone safely and on time a week before the show would keep me up at night lol much safer and easier to hand them out personally on the day lol

I think i may have gotten it wrong. im on the stand with car i need two passes for my mates how are coming with me.?

you only need 1 stand pass for 1 car mate. passengers can pay for entry tickets on the gate matey so your fine with 1 stand pass

I only need one stand pass now if I can have that please

yes mate il add you down. you need to pay entry ticket on the day though

1) Shorty

2) Drew_007

3) Aaddzz123

4) KidV

5) Andy kelly (waiting on answer)

6) Forged V

7)

8)

Am I right in saying that I will already have one reserved as I paid you direct for the ticket? if not then I'll have one please.

the stand passes are free and if you want to be on the stand you need a stand pass (free) then you can pay entry on the gate on the day :p

the stand passes are free and if you want to be on the stand you need a stand pass (free) then you can pay entry on the gate on the day :p

I have already paid for the ticket, you should have this I assume? so I'll have a stand pass too please. :p