hi folks, i was on here a few month ago when i had a black glanza v, i got rid and got a civic jordan and then sold that and bought a civic vti, they are good fast cars but not for me so i swapped the vti for a glanza v again it's a 97 car in a silver/blue colour (not sure of the name) and done 130,000km about 80,000ish i think. i will put pics up but not sure how i have them on photobucket but dont know how to get them on here.

cheers dave

was it u hu asked about swapping ya huge spec glanza for the horrible yellow civic and every1 said avoid?

don't think so buddy although the black glanza did have a big spec and i did swap it for a horrible yellow civic so maybe haha, any ideas how i get pics up mate.

was it u hu asked about swapping ya huge spec glanza for the horrible yellow civic and every1 said avoid?

Nope your on about Aaron :p

But they always come back :p lol

Welcome back mate, upload the images to photobucket.com and copy the IMG link and paste it here. job done :p

its pretty much a standard car which i like and it has stickers on the window saying its a jap auction grade 5, the drivers door and wing are damaged so will need fixed but im very happy with it!!

blackberry021-1.jpg

this looks slightly like my mates he swaped for a civic please tell me u didnt get it from dunoon and it had a scotland flag intercooler :p

No mate its standard pretty much with standard top mount intercooler and the guy was from glasgow,you got me a bit worried now though cause the boy never had it long I swapped it for my green civic how what was wrong with your mates one?

No mate its standard pretty much with standard top mount intercooler and the guy was from glasgow,you got me a bit worried now though cause the boy never had it long I swapped it for my green civic how what was wrong with your mates one?

*whistles* alot to say it nicely prob isnt it just looks pretty close if your still worried bout it pop the instrument cluster out and see if the abs bulb as been solderd to the engine management light if it is then drop me a pm and ill give u the bad news lol :)

*whistles* alot to say it nicely prob isnt it just looks pretty close if your still worried bout it pop the instrument cluster out and see if the abs bulb as been solderd to the engine management light if it is then drop me a pm and ill give u the bad news lol :)

Pm'd mate