USC SANTAPOD 5TH-7TH AUGUST

yeah get over dude, sure will makesure ya dont get lost and tied to a tree and ya engine taken from the motor... hahaha

will be heading up on the friday so makesure ya let us no when ya coming over dude

Plan would be to leave mine Thursday evening and ferry/drive over through the night and get straight onto the strip, break her and then not have to worry about it for the rest of the weekend so just go have fun :)

I'll be in touch when things are booked.

I'm heading to this, going to put the car down the strip. Bit pissy you only get 4 runs per day though!

is this a new rule is it? i did 8 on friday last year, an 4 on the saturday. best time too run is friday without a doubt, soon as you get in, throw you camping stuff somewhere an go get signed on. saturday morning the office is normally rammed, was a 45 min que last year too get signed on the sat morning. an was packed ons trip all day say 30mins in bwtween each run dependng on if people blew up there saxos lol.

sunday is normally competion day have all the fastest in europe or something. but after lunch times normally good.

ill probz do some on the friday, an then drink for the rest of the weekend.

roll on :( sn yes ive been too usc more than once lol

• 2 weeks later...
haha dan you heading up friday then? who you camping with as were with mate's groups he reckons there's bout hundred of em!! lol

yea heading up friday morning, will have a psare ticket going more than likely so online prices will be offered lol, we got about 15 of us going up. i assume normal camping area, which is slightly shite but hay what can ya do, think its clubs only on the stand side of track

be leavin around 6am i assume lol now he m25 is all cameras the whole way gota be cruising lol.

who you down there with gaz

oi liam, you robbed me of all me money lol :) i think a race might be the ticket too who gets the first round lol. on track of course lol :D

few mate's but he going with a load old of ford boy's, dont no how usc works but he said there's 95 on there patch lol, should be a laugh :)

lol always old fords there, me mate with the mark1 fiesta is takin his vxr up with us lot this year lol, hes been on the usc site every year in his fiestas lol.

aslong as people dont act like dicks at the fuel stge again an caus caos it will be good lol

seen a pic of that!!! lol, what they say to ya? :)

Not much really went and collected the box for my airbed in the truck and sent me on my way hahaha

I was half way down the strip and thought to myself: Strange, she sounds nicer now! Then looked in my mirror and crapped my pants.

Some bloke did die last year, he was camped near a few of my mates, just dead in the drivers seat when the ambulance turned up, about 7 in the morning my mate woke me up with: 'Craig, come and have a look at this I swear this blokes dead' :D

• 2 weeks later...