USC SANTAPOD 5TH-7TH AUGUST

I'm heading to this, going to put the car down the strip. Bit pissy you only get 4 runs per day though!

sweet ! i look forward to see you running your car it sounds like its gonna be a beast ! i was going to run mine but my clutch has started to slip and cant afford a decent clutch atm :)

sweet ! i look forward to see you running your car it sounds like its gonna be a beast ! i was going to run mine but my clutch has started to slip and cant afford a decent clutch atm :)

It'll be my first time on the Pod so very excited :D I've not been updating my members garage with figures incase I run crap lol, don't want fellas saying he has x amount of power and is slow as fook lol!

what day you planning on going ? ill have to hunt you down and have a nosey at some point !! (if you dont mind of course !)

All 3 days, want 12 runs lol, I'll be aiming to be on the strip 9am each morning when its hopefully quiet and has fresh sticky stuff down, get the 4 runs out of the way and get wasted :)

Feel free to come over and have a poke about the car.

but you have allready said figures you are gona be runing....silly billy you.your expected to break records now lad :D

might see you there bud

but you have allready said figures you are gona be runing....silly billy you.your expected to break records now lad :D

might see you there bud

Yea but I might not get those figures :)

You'll know instantly when you see the terminals anyway, even a crap time gets a good terminal.

Can't wait!

anyway some old boy called gareth hutchinson wants to join PP fb page but he not COOL enough!!!!

prob the worse date ya could of picked spuddy there be hundred and hundreds of car's ya be lucky to gte 2 run's in!!!

Yea I tried to join the group cause I saw the Pod thing :D

I was looking at the dates for the pod and theres nothing to the end of August, stupid VW days and Supra days and muscle car days! Just want to get over for a few runs and get a few lap dances :)

haha we got enough chump's on there so one more wont be no hassle.... :)

yeah see when the rotary day on that normally dead, BUT usc is a massive show so will be a good laugh alright, how many of ya coming over then?

Just me so far, too many people slowing me down and holding me back this year so solo is best I think, if anyone else wants to come they can but I'm not hanging around on them.

Maybe get Billybob to come, would be a funny weekend even if I none of us raced lol!