Converting to single wiper

You can get a kit man, Its about 100euro. It just replaces the middle wiper motor to a full extension one. No need to modify voltage or nothing. I'll see if I can find out the kit there for you as I was going to get one before...

Yes i did post it up in the other thread but if you want to DIY it then go for it!!

The thing is though with a DIY job the wiper would go back to the bottom of the screen, but if i had one i would want it to stay where-ever you want it to, or could you make it stay where you want? I havent a clue :ph34r:

@Martin, did you find a kit for a EP91 i could only find one for the GT?

Is the kit universal? Or starlet specific?

The idea of a single wiper conversion popped into my head a while back after noticing how much cooler the rear wiper looks than the front wipers!

Actually, I've just had a thought? Could the rear wiper mechanism be easily put in the front?

It is a Starlet GT with a Toms kit aint it? Oh no silly me its a Nova

Dont tell me thats a "chav" Nova? Looks alright to me, yes it might have a big kit and wheels but the kit is quite cool (looks very similar to a Toms from bumper) but the wheels are crap.

The bloke didnt ask for anyones opinions on single wiper conversions, he wanted some help on making a DIY kit, so why bother posting up crap like that?

;) ;) classic ryno!!! :p:o

Phil.

Dont encourage him Phil!!! Otherwise i will be hanging my cape up and who will be your Wheelbarrows Inc crimefighting partner??? Thats right NO-ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Just think about that when you go sticking up for other people :ph34r:

"Because i can" what kind of lame ass excuse is that to Spam someones thread????

steady now gents, lets not get carried away!!!! dont make me use my new found UBER SUPER HUMAN GLOBAL BAD BOY MODERATOR POWERS to layeth some smacketh downeth!! :p:DB) B) B):ph34r: ;) ;) :p:o:p :P B):DB):lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p:p :P :p :P :p :P :p :P :p:D

Remember...Ikea chill out lounge...anyone for tea and biscuits??

Phil.

2 sugars and some rich tea biccies for me my fellow comrade :)

If you can get it stop at the window bottom, and do a 180 degree arc, it's passable, the idiots with them parked in the centre of the screen and not clearing the whole lot :ph34r:

The proper kits sweep the whole screen but has the option to stop the wiper where ever you fancy ;)

If you can get it stop at the window bottom, and do a 180 degree arc, it's passable, the idiots with them parked in the centre of the screen and not clearing the whole lot :ph34r:

The proper kits sweep the whole screen but has the option to stop the wiper where ever you fancy ;)