Buy April Issue Of BANZAI!

Thanks for the comments every, i'm well chuffed myself!

Sparky it wasn't an official Banzai meet, it was an official Idrees's meet! :p

And if want to see what i look like, look on the previous page at the 'official' Banzai meet. We also went to that. I'm abit left from the centre, blue stripey top!

This is what the text reads:

Despite being just 15 years of age, a young lad names Idrees is already making his mark on the colourful Japanese car scene that we love so much. Idrees seems particularly fascinated with Toyota's little Starlet, although the fact that his brother owns an SR model probably has something to do with it.

In fact, so enthusiastic for the little Starlets is Idrees that he's become a regular on both the www.toyotagtturbo.com and www.ukstarletclub.com forums and recently took it upon himself to organise a meet in the West Yorkshire area. Having not seen many Starlets locally, Idrees only expected ten or so cars to turn up but thought it might still be a good oppirtunity for forum members to meet and swap ideas and experiences. As is goes, 21 examples attended the Huddersfield meet despite the weather casting doubts on the whole event; owners braved the elements and moved the meet to a local covered car park in Leeds.

Attendees were then able to have a snoop around the other cars present and perhaps gain some inspiration. Two sleeper Starlets were shown, packing GT-Turbo 4E-FTE engines, as did a Tom's kitted Starlet GT-Turbo and Livesports kitted Glanza. A number of renditions boasted bhp figures in to the 200s thanks to uprated Turbo setups while a few SR models, including Idrees' brother's provided some inventively styled Starlets to the shindig.

The above clubs often have a presence at a number of Japanese car-related events and shows, so if you own a Starlet, or are thinking about investing in one, why not log on and have a browse? Other solely-Starlet meets are in the pipeline, so don't miss out.

Nice one dood!

Hang on, your only 15? And you have a starlet already!

That's some hardcore enthusiasm right there!

Respect, yo!

Hehe, yep I've already got my Project SR!

I intend to young sir.

The SLR is ready to get snapping :p

Good to hear!

Fantastic work mate!

Makes you really proud I bet!

Joz

Thanks! Yeh all my mates are pretty surprised!

Hee hee, I spy with my little eye!

That shot of my car sucks! :p

There were loads of better shots of yours that was in the bundle of photos i sent them, I don't know why they selected that one!