Thought I may as well start a build thread. I got my GT Turbo a couple of weeks ago and she was in a good condition, all it needed was a bit of a clean on the outside. The interior was in quite a good condition. Here it is how when I got it.

build_00.jpg

After a week I decided to strip the back out and it was very dirty underneath all the panels.

build_01.jpg

build_02.jpg

You can't really see from this photo but I have tucked all the wires behind all the panels and got it ready for a good clean and a respray.

build_03.jpg

** Update 8/8/2011 **

Got my HDI fmic from LeeEP82 and this is what it looks like without the bodywork on. Is this hanging a bit too low or is it ok? When my front bumper is on it hangs lower than the bottom of the bumper. Ill get some pics when i get back off holiday.

build_04.jpg

Then got my air filter relocation and catch can fitted.

build_05.jpg

build_06.jpg

I have also fitted a Luke harness, OMP steering wheel with 95mm dish and OMP boss, Prosport volts gauge and boost gauge. Will get pics sorted.

Manifold and decat are next on the list to get :lol:

I will keep updating as i go along.

looks good did you buy it off here i reconise it? we have meets in cleethorpes bud when we have the next il give you a shout if you want? a few lads from hull always come down

Yeah that would be good to have a meet. I saw a silver GT tonight in hull if you know who that is?

And yeah it was lil_miss's car.

aint that lil_miss gt?

also painted rears ftw ! i used hammerite smooth and a roller :lol:

ac1a9b2e.jpg

thats mine :lol:

Looks clean. I did mine with a spray can and ended up with loads of overspray at the front lol. Needs a bit of a clean.

• 3 weeks later...