hi guys, question on air scoop ep91 :)

hi guys, just wondering what everyone thinks to silver glanza's with a black intake scoop on the bonnet, you all think it looks good? i cant decide if i should do mine or not, i have a silver glanza with momo all black wheels ( i have had them sprayed since i took the pic on the left <----- :lol:

what ya reckon?

cheers :(

I think it looks sweet on silver this in my opinion is un-debatable do it :lol:

vote of confidence there!! i am starting to feel it :( will keep me busy over the weekend too! :p

I've got a silver v with blue jam front skirt and mirrors and scoop looks quite cool

sounds nice does that! you got any pics matey?

Scoop-1.jpg

Zep reverse scoop an thought you was popping round!!

Matt get ya name down for JAE

John

god i need me one of those i think, gonna add it to the list!! they look ace :lol: think after fmic then thats the next thing on the list for the bodywork! whats a rough price for them when they pop up? early xmas present from the missus maybe lol :( ohh and i will deffo pop round dude, sometime in the week or next weekend ok with you john mate? :p i presume there will be a convoy for JAE? :D

Matt

No worries on popping over on early's next week, yes will convoy down to JAE mate and the scoops pop up depending on condition from £40 - £100 mate

John