Diesel Starlet Crashed

My Friend just crashed his Starlet (MY old Starlet) Can you tell us roughly how much it will cost to put it back to how it was. The matey that came infront of him as decided he will pay cash to my friend.

fr37.jpg

New Bonnet

New bumper

New Rad

New A/C Rad

New Cross bar

New Bar thing at the top of bonnet

How much we looking at so we can get that matey to pay?

Thanks

ive got the parts but im hording the bonnet and the bumper, the white bus went to the scrap yard in the sky on wednesday

bumper is 135

Bonnet is about the same

think ive still got the ac rad

and normal rad

top crossmember, dont know anyone that makes a pattern part for that so your sort of screwed, as with the bottom crossmember

your best bet is to find one thats breaking, ive seen a few of these pop up for 150-200

is the front umper salvagable???

nice find, notice there is a 5e-fhe in that list there in a sera

anyone looking for an upgrade on the 4efe would be wise to enquire about that engine if they have the funds

Yes it is a Auto, as is the NP90 too. Having a hard time finding the correct Rad.

We were looking at the Rad, and i thought lets just buy a cheap civic rad from scrappies. Then my mate saw a some other shit attached to bottom going to gbox.

Would a Auto GT or Glanza have same rad or similar?

yh i think it cools the gearbox oil, only the creators know why they think a Diesel starlet with 54 hp needs its transmission oil cooled lol.

The NP90 is very slow, i suspect a problem but it drives so we don't care. but i got a 0-60 of 30.9 seconds in the NP90

The NP80 is very nippy on the other hand, and its average for its kind with 0-60 of around 14 secs. which is normal but also weighs less then the NP90.

Power to Weight of the two.

NP80 62.07 HP

NP90 56.25 HP

IT might have to be a Toyota jobby then, unless Enzo can get it cheaper :(