cheers to the manc lot

spent a weekend in manc to do the car with chris, and just wanted to put up a mahooooosive thankyou thread for chris and the other lads, craig tom and paul :)

had an awesome time in the trafford centre, cheers for recommending it lads

and thanks again chris for letting me stay at yours for an extra night when things didnt quite go to plan.

got about 10 miles home and my back box hanger gave in so had to drive the last 15 minutes with the exhaust resting on the axle :/ :D

getting it sorted tomorrow :(

and again, cheers guys and chris for the hand, as much as blasting butterflies is help tom and paul lmfao

pics will be up soon. didnt get many though, was too busy :o

ported head with uprated valve springs, couldnt find the sard thermostat, and the 5e cams we got messed around with so couldnt put them in, but they will be in soon :rolleyes:

ported a glanza TB too which has had a few modifications done to it and we are working on a secret item at the moment :p

pics will be in the build thread soon

yers lew, they are the 5efhe cams :rolleyes:

and daz you should have popped down :D off to get the exhaust sorted soon :p ive advanced the timing a tad too, then ill let you know what difference it has made, because i didnt want to boot it on the drive home, and then i couldnt do it because my exhaust is hanging off :D ill let you know once its sorted