Looks immaculate, what year and mileage? Any plans?

There's a small scuff on the corner of the front bumper but other than that she's clean, she's a 1998 with 96k on the clock the previous lady owner had it for 10 years and was regularly serviced by her mechanic husband.

Have bought a personalized plate and clear front and side indicators, will replace the graphic's with replica's as Toyota have discontinued the sticker kit, then will upgraded the stereo other than that she will stay as is.

• 2 weeks later...

Have spent the weekend doing a few odd touches to the car

Fitted Clear Side Repeaters and Front Indicators

IMG_6748copy.jpg

Fitted new headunit nothing exciting though

IMG_6746copy.jpg

K&N Panel Filter

IMG_6741copy.jpg

PIAA Horn

IMG_6735copy.jpg

Mist washer jets their ok for the time being will need to find some better ones

IMG_6743copy.jpg

Some reservoir socks but not happy with the heat impressed logos so have order another embroided set

IMG_6736copy.jpg

Changed the rear number plate bulbs to LED and upgraded the headlight bulbs, changed all the wipes blades

Think that was it for now

Is that a set of zsara jets, can't remember what they used to look like on my 306, was that a direct fit? And are the side repeaters available from toyota?

They are Citroen and there not a direct fit to be honest their a little loose but they will do for now, spent an age looking for someone who had just the clear ones in stock most companies were out, originally ordered them from Amber Performance then cancelled the order as found Performance Lights had them in stock, however only a day or so ago someone uploaded a load onto ebay

Dropped the car off first thing this morning for its MOT and I spent most of the day biting my nails but finally had a phone call late this afternoon stating she had passed with flying colours and no advisories which pleased me no end.

When I got her home decided to finally try and find the source of the doggy smell that was still lurking in the car which I found was emanating from under the back seat so spent the rest of the afternoon getting rid of all the dog hair, nice!!!

Can't wait for tomorrow as have a few more new bits to add to her so watch this space.

Been playing around with the car again today

Added my personalised plate

IMG_6784copy.jpg

Found this while tidying up my loft yesterday must have bought it a while ago for another one of my cars also found an old Mitsubishi mesh grille lying around so installed that, its amazing what you find and also saved me a few quid

IMG_6785copy.jpg

IMG_6830copy.jpg

New reservoir covers turned up much better than the Monster ones

IMG_6789copy.jpg

Then decided on getting the modelling brush out and painted the heat shield, radiator stays, coolant bottle stay and some other bits and pieces.

IMG_6791copy.jpg

Also tried to have a go at fitting a Glanza strut brace but it didn't fit due to I think the fuel filter getting in the way so back to the drawing board on that idea, so this maybe up for sale.

Took the car to the sign company today to get a quote on getting the graphics replicated so waiting on their response.

Managed to also take a few of my own pics of the car today

IMG_6801copy.jpg

IMG_6809copy.jpg

Lovely nick that is matey! made some decent progress already. and the strut braces do fit, but you have to have a little fiddle with them to get them sat properly, mine i just removed the rubber washers and pushed the bracket brack. its close but it fits

Thanks for that, maybe i'll have another go at fitting it tomorrow and see how I go!

Looking good! :D

Please let me know if you manage to get those SR graphics replicated :D

I want to get some, but for the side ones I want them as if the side bump strips aren't there ie complete rather than the "cutout" design they have normally

Looking good! :D

Please let me know if you manage to get those SR graphics replicated :D

I want to get some, but for the side ones I want them as if the side bump strips aren't there ie complete rather than the "cutout" design they have normally

Yeah no worries will keep you posted!

Not having much luck with parts for my SR still can't get the Glanza brace to fit properly and now my bargain genuine Toyota Wind Deflectors with the clips which I recently purchased has been broken by the seller trying to remove them from the car he was breaking.

Anything else want to go wrong.

the brace WILL go on mate, loosen the fuel filter and bend it back then rest brace on one bolt on each side and whack it down.......will take abit of force bit it will go on

no need to worry about the filter i ran one for ~3 years without issue looking to get another soon

id ask for a refund on the deflectors ^

the brace WILL go on mate, loosen the fuel filter and bend it back then rest brace on one bolt on each side and whack it down.......will take abit of force bit it will go on

no need to worry about the filter i ran one for ~3 years without issue looking to get another soon

id ask for a refund on the deflectors ^

Ok I'll give it a go with the hammer as that's how I feel about it right now lol

The chap has given me a full refund for them but they were such a bargain at £30 quid delivered and with the clips that's what's annoyed me the most but there you go.

• 2 weeks later...

Not really done much to the SR, still haven't got round to having a third attempt at fitting the strut brace, funds have been servely depleted this month due to the purchase of a race bicycle.

Good news however is that my replica graphics have been finished and will be fitted on 19th September so watch this space and let me know what you think.

• 2 weeks later...