How to modify ct9 piping to fit a td04 kit

Thought I'd post up how I modified my ct9 cooler pipe work to suit a td04. The blitz kit as we all know goes over the manifold and has a straight pipe with 2 90 degree bends on it. The piping before the cooler is 2" as is the outlet on the turbo. You'll need a 45 degree bend on the turbo and a straight pipe with a 90 degree bend. I used the blitz pipe and cut it down to size and flipped the 90 bend round the fits to the intercooler itself

8bcf4a08.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Il be doing the same soon just getting all my bits sorted, where is your airfilter pipe as you have mesh over the turbo intake ? dont know if mine is wrong but it goes to the intake

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't bother using a filter as I'm still running the air con in mine. I just some bodywork mesh measured round a rattle can lid cut it slightly bigger and then cut notch down the the circle and jubilee clipped to the intake. It's east to do you'll need a 45 degree bend of silicone which I got from eBay and cut the length down if needed. Then it's just a case of a straight and 2 90 degree bends. My blitz cooler had everything I needed to use apart from the 2" 45 degree bend which I got from eBay. It uses 2" piping before the cooler and then uses a reducer to from 2" to 2.5" to connect to the front mount. It's really simple to do. Matt