Hi im new here and starting a project

That silver quad looks sexy same its fucked :)

But yea you bought a good shell there thats Steve's old one, had a mint low mileage engine put in it but then he decided to break it so thats why its all pulled apart I think mate

Good luck with the project, any bits for sale off the silver one let me know

hi,

thanks for the coment and good luck, im afraid as always all the good bits will be going on the project, whatever's left ill sell to try and regain abit of cash, but it'll all be cheap

cheers

Steve

is that sliver one the donar mate? seen it about never looked well looked after always covered in mud and had a dog in the back

yep brother in laws old car, he always looked after it untill a jeep went into the side of itm it took ages for insurance claim to go through and i think he lost intrest in it. the engines in desperate need of a service...............anyway they lots of usefull pasrts on it. tbh i don't know weather to repair the bodywork on silver GT or swap the engine to the white one but i near enough promised steve id get the white one up and runing and after all the silver GT is a cast D not that im planing selling anytime soon though.

cheers

Steve

she does look nice mate cant wait to see how your build goes :D

i need a drivers side door and a passengersw side wing and a set of mirrors in metalic silver. Im going to get the silver starlet on the road, then im going to build an engine (a very nice engine at that) to drop into steves old shell. Well thats the plan, im still reading and learning at the moment but its going to be 200bhp ++

cheers

Steve

i need a drivers side door and a passengersw side wing and a set of mirrors in metalic silver. Im going to get the silver starlet on the road, then im going to build an engine (a very nice engine at that) to drop into steves old shell. Well thats the plan, im still reading and learning at the moment but its going to be 200bhp ++

cheers

Steve

sure you will be able to source them bits soon enough and 200bhp for the win mate

good luck

lewis