Hi im new here and starting a project

Hi, well here i and after about a year of thinking about it i've finally got things moving here's what ive brought

106_4989.jpg106_4987.jpg106_4988.jpg106_4989.jpg

It needs an engine and gearbox but i reckon i've got one sorted from a car that im hoping to buy (it all comes down to finances). I got the shell (pictured) at what i think was a resonable price althought the wheels make me feel physically sick. It's still taxed and tested as it stands which makes me wonder why the engine came out of it. I'm geussing it was proberly one hell of an engine and proberly worth more than the shell. Anyway i reckon im gonna need a fair bit of help and advice along the way and i'll keep pictures coming and progress updates,

cheers

Steve

I swear steve only just put this shell up for sale after the engine going in kid v'd sportif or something along them lines?

I don't know why the engine was taken out, im presuming it was tuned up to a decent standard, judging by the bumper cut out there must have been a fmic fitted?

just had a quik read through, cheers...i still don't know why the engine got pulled out of it though?

If its the car I'm thinking of, it went into to kidv's sportif glanza project and only had 23'000 on the clock?

Correct me if I'm wrong fellas?

That silver quad looks sexy same its fucked :)

But yea you bought a good shell there thats Steve's old one, had a mint low mileage engine put in it but then he decided to break it so thats why its all pulled apart I think mate

Good luck with the project, any bits for sale off the silver one let me know

Thanks for all the info, the silver starlets been hit at the side (drivers door and rear quarter) and also at the front passenger side. It's not mine as yet i gotta try and get the money together for it. I guess the projects all riding on weather i can aquire it or not. If not im going to have to try and source an engine and box from somewere else?

cheeers

Steve

Well hello my friend

It is indeed my old shell. It got pulled apart as i spent a lot of money modifying it so sold all my bits off it. the engine was a 23k low mileage engine in mint condition so i decided to sell that seperate to KidV to help him out with his FTE conversion. Lot of money time and care went into her so so glad youve took her off my hands i was determined not to break her so very glad youve decided to carry on with her

good luck with the build mate il keep a close eye on what you do with her and hope to see her running again soon :)

steve

Well hello my friend

It is indeed my old shell. It got pulled apart as i spent a lot of money modifying it so sold all my bits off it. the engine was a 23k low mileage engine in mint condition so i decided to sell that seperate to KidV to help him out with his FTE conversion. Lot of money time and care went into her so so glad youve took her off my hands i was determined not to break her so very glad youve decided to carry on with her

good luck with the build mate il keep a close eye on what you do with her and hope to see her running again soon :)

steve

okies, thanks it was stressfull trying to sort out transport for the car i only managed to sort a car transporter out at the last min otherwise i would have had to collect a towing dolly from market rasen on the way there, i don't supose you have the adapators for the locking wheel nuts?, im currently trying to get the money together to buy the silver starlet pictured (it's on my drive at the moment). I should have your shell up and runing within a month (if all goes acording to plan).

Anyway ill keep pictures and updates coming.

Cheers

Steve

me and socks will be down tonight dude so il bring that locking nut fot you :)

yep im in all night now,

Thanks for all the welcomes people,

i'll keep you all updated

Cheers

Steve

once i've got in up and runing then the mods will begin, this will be one well looked after starbo