N/A shed to boosting beast

just decided to make a build thread of my conversion...

it all started one day not to long ago where i decided to get a glanza :) ...my friend torturedglitch got 1 nd i was like ummm i WANT 1!! :)

hada mk4 astra with a big sound system nd it does my head in now so lookd into gettin a glanza or gt but cant insure 1 so going down the road with lots of headaches

1st i bought dave ashtons engine nd gearbox nd sum other parts from socks big thanxs, then i decided that i might need a shell to put all the parts in lol

so i got this...

Picture0003.jpg

after getting that nd finding it reasonably quick it got me itchin to rip it to pieces nd put a turbo in it :(

so yesterday it began!!!!!

a friend came over with a sledgehammer crowbar nd blow torch lol

Picture0004.jpg

then in about 8 hours with no engine hoist nd help from another friend we ended the day up like this

Picture0006.jpg

Picture0009.jpg

Picture0007.jpg

i was dead tired afterwards nd my other cars battery was flat becuz we was listenin to music with the sound system on but cant wait to clean everything nd put new engine in next week trying to beat kid v on time it takes to do a conversion ;)

Now waiting on the last parts needed from chris H...good news!!!

Niceeeeee, looks like a Carribean Blue one?

Never seen one that colour converted to 4efte, I was in the process of doing it to mine, RIP :)

042-1.jpg

what happened :( that has to be one my favorites i've ever seen looking at the pic?

sprayed a few things today :lol:

SDC10587.jpg">

SDC10591.jpg">

SDC10592.jpg">

SDC10593.jpg">

SDC10594.jpg">

and also cleaned the engine bay:

SDC10584.jpg">

also sprayed intercooler black and stripped the interior and cleaned inside but batterys ran out on cam, gonna start putting in the looms tmrw then hopefully engine and box in next weekend :p let me know what you think?

thanxs guys cant wait to boost!!!...gettin rlly itchy now nd want it up nd runnin asap

deadlines gunna b for 28th of august so i can join a dew fellow glanzas nd convoy down to the meet :lol:

wishin money grew on trees...lol

• 2 weeks later...

SDC10611.jpg

big thanxs to whiteglanzav for letting me stealing his engine hoist for a day :D plus exhaust thats gonna make my neighbors cry with noise even more then the one i have on my other car now :p

SDC10610.jpg

after getting to stupid driveshafts in and welding the cv joints off the old hubs we finally got everything in place it acted just like a female when it wants to be a right biatch lol

also gott a momo steering wheel today and found out i need a new steering pump bracket, (which is on-route) thank you RamseyGlanza, found out na starlets dont have coilpacks so nicked one of whiteglanza v thanks ed

now waiting for better exhaust manifold(cough cough needed)

also got a 7 inch flip out dvd player and some ep3 type r bucket seats that shall b arriving soon :thumbsup:

so until next week when post arrives have to be patient payday on friday though so shoppin i go for some more things

hmmmm...lol

SDC10611.jpg

big thanxs to whiteglanzav for letting me stealing his engine hoist for a day :D plus exhaust thats gonna make my neighbors cry with noise even more then the one i have on my other car now :p

SDC10610.jpg

after getting to stupid driveshafts in and welding the cv joints off the old hubs we finally got everything in place it acted just like a female when it wants to be a right biatch lol

also gott a momo steering wheel today and found out i need a new steering pump bracket, (which is on-route) thank you RamseyGlanza, found out na starlets dont have coilpacks so nicked one of whiteglanza v thanks ed

now waiting for better exhaust manifold(cough cough needed)

also got a 7 inch flip out dvd player and some ep3 type r bucket seats that shall b arriving soon :thumbsup:

so until next week when post arrives have to be patient payday on friday though so shoppin i go for some more things

hmmmm...lol

ya c it wont that hard now was it, :D