Good luck for Ramadan guys!

i was working on my mates all day...

Nice....get much done? lmao!

Thanks guys, its hard keeping up the momentum being all lively greeting/talking to customers etc....come 4-5ish is when i find it gets hard

What you guys eat for Sehri?

Tonight it's a curry and rice from my dads place :) you?

Time flies after Iftar (breaking fast). Barely have 40 minutes to myself between Maghrib/eating and taravi, then before you know it, it's time to fast again!

The only thing which keeps me going is porridge, so its two bowls of that and plenty of water and anything else thats going....

Cant get to sleep after fajr (morning prayer) tho just toss n turn till its time for wrk @ 7 :)

What you guys eat for Sehri?

Had some scrambled eggs, toast, a protein shake and 1L of water. I find it really difficult to eat so early though!

Cant get to sleep after fajr (morning prayer) tho just toss n turn till its time for wrk @ 7 :)

Snap! Last night I slept properly for the first time, and I think that was only because I was exhausted from training!

Doing some revision atm, the dullness is exacerbated by being hungry at the same time :)