Heres a lil booklet i got with my car............

DSC00241.jpg

And here is the paperwork in it, reckon its safe to say its service history and maybe my car was (hopefully) looked after? :p

DSC00239.jpg

And i have a whole lil starlet booklet with lil pictures in too :rolleyes:

DSC00240.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

Also what is this? there is two of them reckon there like our tax discs? im tempted stick it on with my other jap stickers on my

car ;)

DSC00237.jpg

Also have a maintenance note book.......

DSC00242.jpg

DSC00243.jpg

And heres another piccy....

DSC00244.jpg

Yeah I've got the Glanza manual and all my Jap service history... it tells you where condition of the oil level etc before change and stuff. Wish I could read japanese to decipher a little more than I have though.

I've also got all the instructions/manuals for the modifications that were done to my car in Japan too :rolleyes:

I've also got all the instructions/manuals for the modifications that were done to my car in Japan too :rolleyes:

cool!! my car was a mod virgin only things were extra's like parking pole, and rear parkin sensor and map torch inside lol!!

i think the stickers a car park sticker scutch has got one on his car

just been told there parkin permits , apparantly when you get a car in Japan you have go police station and draw a sketch of where you park your car etc outside your home and are suppose to stick the sticker in rear back window!!!

i stil have my jap tax disc on keepin it there as its green to match the car lol