White Glanza In Yard of Local Toyota Dealership

What happened? Shit service?

I took It In on The 11/07/2011 for a o ring in the dizzy (easy i know but save me doing it) as was leaking a Cv joint And Fuel Filter on The 20/07 There Ring And Sed We Know Were It Leaking oil From Do You Wont Us To Chage It ummmm YH LOL So Last Friday There Ring And Sed Car Ready Now For Pick up, I could Not Pick It Up Till Monday i Sed To Them, That Fine We Will Do The Fuel Filter then :D ? Monday Ring To Tell Me The Bill Will Be £345.51 plus VAT :0 As My Fuel Line Was corred And As Snap So Now Car Will Not Be Ready Till 20/08 ohh my god!! So Im Going To Pick it up Friday And Do The work Myself But Now Need To Hire A car Trallier As no Fuel line Not Happy :)

doesnt sound like good service. complain becuase they are pretty serious about customer service at toyota. if they get complaints someone will be in trouble lol. i mean because i had to wait a week extra when i got my new car i got 2 free services :D

doesnt sound like good service. complain becuase they are pretty serious about customer service at toyota. if they get complaints someone will be in trouble lol. i mean because i had to wait a week extra when i got my new car i got 2 free services :D

Im Going To mate It Left Me With Out A Car For 5or6 Weeks Now And The mile and a half Walk To Work At 5am Ever Morning Is Get bording now lol And Missing My Toy :) lol

What you doing down here bro? Unless you live here and ive never seen you about?

I Live About 12miles Away From You mate You May Of See My Black glanza with white wheels or My Ice Blue Glanza Around But Sold Them About 4/5months Ago And Missed It Lots So Got This One ToDo A Build (Look On Build Page) But Only Bein Out Of The Garage For Like Aweekend so Far :D