Just wondering whos ran or running one of these just know and what they think of them never ran a hybrid before so be intresting to see what everyone has to say about it and what its like around town? i had a k24 starlet a few years ago and the around town was terrible.

Bryan

Just wondering whos ran or running one of these just know and what they think of them never ran a hybrid before so be intresting to see what everyone has to say about it and what its like around town? i had a k24 starlet a few years ago and the around town was terrible.

Bryan

hello bud, im breaking my gt that has a tongs g hybrid, sounds epic made good power from it also, with the blitz acces ecu and the turbo and few other bits and bobs it made 220 bhp and 190 torque! pulls strong all through the rev range never failed to put a smile on your face :)

hello bud, im breaking my gt that has a tongs g hybrid, sounds epic made good power from it also, with the blitz acces ecu and the turbo and few other bits and bobs it made 220 bhp and 190 torque! pulls strong all through the rev range never failed to put a smile on your face :)

a seen the car in the breaker yard getting a hybrid in the next week the plan is to get a plug and play ecu at some point what boost controller were you using?

Bryan

hey dude i was running a hybrid on my old car and they are awesome. pulled like a train forever and i used to drive along thre bypass every morning and through traffic in town and it was fine for me :) u wont be disappointed

a seen the car in the breaker yard getting a hybrid in the next week the plan is to get a plug and play ecu at some point what boost controller were you using?

Bryan

nice, i was using a turbo smart, but i would highly recomend buying a electrical boost controller :) dear but very worth it!

Well mine has broke its not reading the solenoid anymore. Its running off the ecu and actuator instead lol :o

not to thread high jack but any luck with maping yet mate? was up at gi the other week there and they said u broke my record for most probs when trying to map a starlet :)

not to thread high jack but any luck with maping yet mate? was up at gi the other week there and they said u broke my record for most probs when trying to map a starlet :o

haha its still ongoing man :p. its mapped but now the boost controller doesnt work lol. Its never ending :D. Also i now have to leaking coilovers :)

haha its still ongoing man :o. its mapped but now the boost controller doesnt work lol. Its never ending :p. Also i now have to leaking coilovers :)

ahh bad times lol i still have to go back to get mine tweaked abit and get the l/c set up but totaly skint atm and got rear disks and a timing belt to do before lol. what boost did u get it maped to?

ahh bad times lol i still have to go back to get mine tweaked abit and get the l/c set up but totaly skint atm and got rear disks and a timing belt to do before lol. what boost did u get it maped to?

Its mapped to 1 bar but ebc will only allow it to go to .85 for some reason lol

i found it fine bud. no problems with it until now :).

thanks for the comments just planning ahead because am gony be doing what your doing and using the acuator to control the boost level

Bryan

thanks for the comments just planning ahead because am gony be doing what your doing and using the acuator to control the boost level

Bryan

No bother man :). I know the guy that used to own your car. Not the guy you bought it off the guy before him. If you search gt muzz or gt muzza you should fine the build thread :)

No bother man :). I know the guy that used to own your car. Not the guy you bought it off the guy before him. If you search gt muzz or gt muzza you should fine the build thread :)

aye av seen the build murry sent the link in a pm a while ago had a good look through it think i'll make my own up soon as i get a few things for the car :)