he was asking what boost your cars running atm because the stock manifold is crap and if your running like 0.8bar+ on it ull slowly destroy your engine :) the rest of what he listed is about all i can spot aswell

also still wrong section :p this is for n/a cars :o but sure a mod will move it if u ask nicely

was me asking bud, if you have a look at what the guage reads when you booting it in third or forth then it should give more of an idea of if your running more than stock boost. the standard exhuast manifold has a restriction built into the third runner wich struggles when the boost is raised slowley melting the third piston :) with a bit more info on the car we can advise you better on how to either a sort it or b if its even an issue. dont mean to worry you in anyway, just is a common thing people arnt aware of when they first buy turbo starlets :o

ok no problem i think its 0.8 the gauge sits at when in thrid gear i havent really had it past 3k revs as i dont want to blow it up but i have a guage under the bonnet and when engine is running it sits right round to the end.

sorry for posting in wrong place and i dont no how to pm but thanks for the help.

also my engine says 4e fe on it thats y i posted here would it not say 4e fte on it if it was a turbo am confused glad use guys no what use are talking about. :)