Hello mate! How are things? :D

Still got that Del Sol?

Good thanks matey! How's you? Not much of a welcome haha! Must have upset a few people lol!

And nah. Sold it, bought another ZR just as a run around. Looking for either a black sr, glanza or a corolla levin bzg:-) you still got both your starlets?

D

Lol there's lots of new faces since you were last here!

Sweet coming back to the Toyota scene eh :D

Yeah NA is back on the road now, used the GT for a few months and tracked it at JF2 = amazing! It's parked back up now, hopefully should be able to get a sensible insurance quote next summer :D

Got a BlackBerry still? I can invite you to the UKSC group if so

Lol there's lots of new faces since you were last here!

Sweet coming back to the Toyota scene eh :)

Yeah NA is back on the road now, used the GT for a few months and tracked it at JF2 = amazing! It's parked back up now, hopefully should be able to get a sensible insurance quote next summer :)

Got a BlackBerry still? I can invite you to the UKSC group if so

So I can see lol, last time I left most were migrating to civics lol. And is insurance still a bitch for it? Ever since I turned 21 everything is so cheap haha, only looking at £1200 for an ep3 type r lol!

And I do matey, keep changing but still sticking with them lol. You can add me but the group i'll pass lol, kills my battery lol, pin is ‎27AC1F4D

D

Not too bad to be fair, it's around £1200 if I was to get it but I'd never pay over £900 anyway!

Cool request on the way :)

p.s. you can set notifications of the group off so you don't get vibrations and tones every 5 seconds lol

Not too bad to be fair, it's around £1200 if I was to get it but I'd never pay over £900 anyway!

Cool request on the way :)

p.s. you can set notifications of the group off so you don't get vibrations and tones every 5 seconds lol

Lol, send me an invite through then, last time I joined it killed my battery on the way back from manchester lol

D

mr damien is back :)

Indeed I am Steve:) You got Kara's GT now?

D