Newbie here and tuning

turn boost up to a bar keep revs above 3500rpm you should sit on his arse i was running my ep82 at 1.2bar with front mount intercoola hks actuator screamer down pipe blitz blow off blitz air filter mounted in grill s14 200 running stage 2 he reckoned he had 240bhp i sat on his tail on half mile straight.

• 7 months later...

Bit of an update been abroad havent been on here for a while, but back now and glad to be back in the car :D I went down the route suggested it was rolling road/tuned dyno'd at just shy of 189BHP - very smooth map (AFR etc) which is what I'm after and i was told its pushed 95% as didnt want to push timing to the max.

My mate has got a mugen CAI, some manifold and a remap, unfortunately i still can't beat him seems his mods have made him slightly quicker, it dyno'd at 260BHP.

It seems though if he doesnt drive it properly or have it in the wrong gear then i can beat him JUST :D, if he's going for and it drives it properly i can't beat him

I've driven his s2000 and its pretty shit really :D but can understand about not driving it properly most folk can't drive them properly.

depends what kind of kit your looking for, you can pick them up cheap ish if you collect the bits when people sell them on here - looking betwwen 400 - 650 but new i wouldnt know

to fit can be done in an afternoon, about 4 ish hours with a few mates

Edited by *Zoe*