BREAKING Freshly Painted Good Spec Starlet

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on p±p again mate.

The whole car was sprayed in the genuine grey/ black mate.

£50 each + pnp

Doors have been de badged also.

IM sure daz can back me up from past dealings im a pretty genuine guy but this being the first time Ive broken a starlet please bare with me and help me out along the way lol

Bump... Right have spoken to our courier... no glass will be sent as its not insured. and i dont want it coming back on me.

All larger items buyer is responsible for p+p of roughly £8 on each item

I cannot strap wheels together id have to send them as 4 seperate parcels @ £8 each

paisley frieght do it mate for £28 i think as i sent wheels to southampton couple of weeks ago with them and dont need to be straped together. pm how much your wantin

Still got everything thats listed at the moment mate

Turbo Set up ... £250

£80 for the wheels and you organise the delivery??

tis very good price but i would have to do too many other things to car to run this i have since found out :thumbsup:

Ill take the bonnet dude :thumbsup: also price on poly engine mounts too please dude, as id like to see if they fit the ep85 so knocking dosnt bother me is just for research :p pm me your phone number bud, can prob collect tomorrow as im up that genral direction seeing ollie ryan.

He only asked for a price as he is unaware as the rest of the uksc population although im not putting in the sold section until payment is recieved. ive dug out the mount when on my mission earlier only found one bolt though. so not really happy selling it to anybody at the moment so annoyed with myself lol

MORE PICS ADDED :thumbsup:

Ive also got a brand new spanking Toyo t1r to fit the wheels if you wanted that for an extra £50?

There is a brand new Toyo on the buckled wheel and the others are really good.

I must stress that the wheels are no way near perfect but with shit of tlc will make a wicked set of wheels.

Hence the price buddy. Trying to be honest as I can

Cheers