I-cube insurance

id pass your test and learn to drive the n/a 1st and build up a years nbc, because when you pass, any insurance quote you get now will rocket up.

get some experience 1st before going turbo bud, my n/a still surprises me from time to time and ive had it for 3 years :D

in the meantime, build it up ready for the engine transplant

handling and braking etc. no point having loads of power, but cant control or use any of it

yeah the 1.3 n/a engine is more than enough for beginners lol

ive had mine for 3 years now and dont plan on turbo'ing for another 2-3 years lol

gotta build it up ready for the transplant, as i said above, brakes and handling will give you enough to enjoy for a while

I just carnt wait to drive it it's a right pain it being on drive and not being about to drive it! all i need for the outside of it to be finished is bloody headlight's , im picking some rota grids up wednesday and there getting sprayed baby blue :D I JUST WANT BOOST! :D

agree with ryan. just spend some time upgrading suspention and interior and brakes. bushes and stuff and drive about in your n/a for a bit. still alot of fun. go mad and strip it out and ul be suprised whayt you can achieve.

Enzo was getting time that im sure were quicker than a standard glanza or gt in his totally stripped older starlet n/a

having everything else sorted for when you do an engine conversion will help alot as to be fair 90% of peoples conversions run into some teething problems when complete and you dont want to have to deal with that along with anythin else that might break because its like 14 years old and designed to handle 73 horses not 133 at least :D

Russell

there are different levels of stripped tho :D seats out and plastics out is just the beggining lol yeh they seem nippy enough. alot better that alot of peoples first cars at least. and 100 bhp is achievable from the little n/a but it appears hard to get lol

should feel pretty fast already then :p be enough to annoy neds in corsas anyway. the only problem when you have a glanza replica is that you get people who think your cars faster so want a race. focus sts etc. to combat this when i had my replica i just shot them the kind of old person look of disapproval lol

are there any engine mods on it already ?

haha! i will give then the scary eyes then :p

and noo not yet it's missfiring and smoking realy badley i need someone to help me :p because i dont want to be wasting money on gasket set's and valve stem seal's if it's not that ''/ what could it be?

i find pointing and laffing a good way of dealing with rich boys in there st's

and making a 'small' gesture with my finger and thumb as if they have a big car to make up for something of theirs thats small if you catch my drift haha