My mates 106...

http://www.106owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?198413

Went to one nation in Northampton last Sunday, was a lot better IMO, alot more burn outs and and even a bit of drifting!

Police always turn up, but if theres loads of people and everyone keeps an eye open, they normally leave you alone!

I really wanna get my GT done and on the road so I can show these 106 noobs how it's done :thumbsup: just need some help sorting a plan and budgeting...

cant say as i recognize it and it would stand out abit lol Wheres it in northampton? riverside carpark? Only really go up Mk as it can be a laugh and some nice motors can show up.

Did you see me at all? should have come over or something.

I saw 3 or 4, walked past a few at one point but thy were unattended :/ lol

We were parked near the middle against the back fence where the cranes were.

There was a pokey looking scrap metal van in front of us aswell lol you can't have missed!

Where abouts you from?

Northampton meet started at pc world and ended up at riverside, was awesome :thumbsup:

yeah i was parked in that car park along the main road as you can see much more there :thumbsup: so was probably standing on the grass or something. Seen the van, they are dodgy! they were following the R8 one night one van in front and one behind mmm. Im 15mins away from Mk hence im usually there but might give northampton a go at some point just never know when or where ya know. Get the GT on the road already :p

As your so close, you can help get her on the road lol Just need to put a list together so I know what to buy, then I can get things rolling!

You have me on fb? Www.Facebook.com/secretfiles

Add me if not and I'll send you all the meet info as and when I get it :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...