I just got a plug and play ecu so wanted to turn the boost up using adjustable actuator. It currently only boosts to 0.5 then creeps to 0.8.

I took the actuator off but it's already wound in as far as it can be but only 0.5 bar boost wtf.

I've also noticed that my idle is a bit high, about 1200. Boost guage also reads -0.7bar on idle, is that normal?

I've looked at all the pipes and sprayed wd40 around them but nothing happens. It's really starting to annoy me now.

Should be boosting more than that. What intercooler are you running? You checked your turbo waste gate port for cracks? It dose sound like you have an air leak if idleing that high. Try taking your pipes off and fitting the clips back with the clips nice and square to the pipes. Could also squirt brake cleaner over the pipe to look for air leaks.

Just got the standard tmic. Got a front mount but no pipework lol. Not checked wastegate for cracks yet so i'll do that and re-fit the pipes. Tried spraying wd40 and then soapy water over all vac pipes and intercooler pipes but couldn't see anything.

Plug and play was run in right, I had a look on here for the thread about it. Let it idle for 25 mins, gave a few blips of the throttle, let it idle again, took for a gentle drive and eased the boost on at first.

@Mark. I'll come through next weekend if thats okay? got to go for a re-test for mot. Failed on some stupid stuff. cv boot and that. If you could have a quick look it would be awesome. At my wits end with this car! lol