Hey guys really want to order some spacers for my Glanza ASAP but i have absoluty no idea which ones are the best or which ones i need to order. Think Hubcentrics are the best.

What ones do you guys running?

Thanks

Liam

It really depends on the thickness of the spacers you want, if over about 5mm you either need extended studs in place of the standard ones or spacers which have studs set into them. In the case of the spacers with studs set into them these will need to be hubcentric if they bolt to the standard studs using normal nuts - if they use tapered nuts and tapered seats then they will centre like the wheels do so don't need to be hubcentric.

Hubcentric wheels/ spacers are for older cars with flat bottom nuts on non tapered seats in the wheels which won't centre them, spigot rings in alloys are also pointless if the wheel nuts are tapered.

The cheapest option is to fit longer wheel studs - which isn't a hard job with the right tools, then fit any old spacers with the right stud pattern which are readily available or you could even get a mchine shop to make them, the spacers with studs already fitted from the likes of H&R are bloody expensive.

these are mine mate

226797_10150168983958285_508838284_7038383_535033_n.jpg

20mm all round, had to fit the extended wheel studs tho but didnt need any speical tools, just brayed they old ones out, knoced the new 1s in as far as i could and the when i put the wheel back on the wheel nuts pulled them the rest of the way into the hub.

The spacers really don't need to be complicated for instance these don't look great but they would do the job:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/wheel-spacers-4x...=item3a6918b36a

Then just get some new studs to suit:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Wheel-Stu...=item564240ddad

The studs just knock out with a hammer then either use an air gun or battery impact gun to pull the new studs through using an old nut and some washers on the studs.

It's maybe a bit more work but for less than 50 quid you'll have 4 spacers. This is basically what I did except I got the spacers machined for me so the centre bore is correct but even that doesn't really matter.

i got 20mm hubcentric spacers, paid about 80quid from demon tweeks now the rear sits nice and flush :) my rotas are et40

Do you have any trouble with rubbing? My wheels are et40 aswell and would like to know how far i can go