Toms bumper ep82 fitting and Toms grill. Questions.....

The crash bar has the raised metal work with which the oem bumper slides into. I take it the Toms bumper doesn't do this, so does it rest on top of the raised bits or do they need flattening? Also how is the bumper attached, as the oem bumper has the 3 plastic screws and they don't fit with the Toms on the raised metal.....

And the Toms grill? How is that fitted, mine (jezza's old one) has nothing along bottom like the oem one has? Should it......

The bumper sits on top of the raised parts. Secured at each wheel arch. I secured to the bumper bar with plastic grommets spacers and screws. I decided against any bottom fixings as you are guaranteed to ground at some point so having the bottom unfixed will allow a bit of flex and reduce chances of cracking.

Normally the grill is only secured from the top but I fibre glassed a small bracket at the off side so it could be cable tied to the headlight/ bumper bar.

Yep my kit is fitted with no adjustment to anything either and I only used the two bolts by the wings and one fixing hole with a plastic grommet, my grille is only fixed at the top but it is well secure qnd doesn't move at all!!

Only issue I had was my intercooler pipework was right where my fog lights were supposed to be so they had to go :( nevermind

Is yours a quadlight dude?

Yep my kit is fitted with no adjustment to anything either and I only used the two bolts by the wings and one fixing hole with a plastic grommet, my grille is only fixed at the top but it is well secure qnd doesn't move at all!!

Only issue I had was my intercooler pipework was right where my fog lights were supposed to be so they had to go :( nevermind

Is yours a quadlight dude?

Yes its a quad.

Looks like I shall sort my self out with some screws, spacers and rubber grommets

I say that lol at the moment its only held on by the bolts under the wheelarches so I can get it off quick enough to get it up onto my ramp, love the look but the ride height is challenging to say the least !

I'm hoping jae isn't to much of a mission to get into this year with speedbumps ect