Head gasket and head work?!

the head gasket has gone on my car and im in the middle of taking the head off and i need to know what the best type of head gaskets there are and what would be best for me also along with it coming off i am getting it ported and polished along with skiming ect but i was also thinking about uprated valve springs while im ther?? can any one tell me the best ones to get and from where and also what other modification i can do while the head is off the car?? any info is helpfull cheers.

your talking of spending around £1000 easily for a proper rework of the head mate, and thats without uprating the valves and cams, just basicaly working on whats there, its a pricey mod to do tbh. money would be better spent else where unless the rest of your starlet is as modded as it can be??

also athena head gaskets are by far the best!

your talking of spending around £1000 easily for a proper rework of the head mate, and thats without uprating the valves and cams, just basicaly working on whats there, its a pricey mod to do tbh. money would be better spent else where unless the rest of your starlet is as modded as it can be??

also athena head gaskets are by far the best!

Ok but what mm would you sugguKAGNEY LINN KARTER GETS DRILLED

set? and would you recommend arp head bolts or just stay with standard?

Ok but what mm would you sugguKAGNEY LINN KARTER GETS DRILLED set? and would you recommend arp head bolts or just stay with standard?

Guessin your computer messed up and popped your search bar contents into the reply lol better than brutal dildo like farmboy i think he was called lol