apexi avcr .... any users give me some info

looking to buy one of these this week

can u run this with jam ecu heard you have to cut into the loom to fit will it affect my jam ecu at all?

are they any good?

heard you can set boost in each gear?

how much would a garage charge to fit and set up?

are they easy to use?

any information on them would be great?

if i was you i would sell the JAM ecu get greddy e-manage blue and couple it with greddy profec eo-1 boost controller.

they work well together and a get it mapped with the boost controller which means it will be running spot on.

its probably not what you wanted to hear but its a affordable and qaulity setup.

if i was you i would sell the JAM ecu get greddy e-manage blue and couple it with greddy profec eo-1 boost controller.

they work well together and a get it mapped with the boost controller which means it will be running spot on.

its probably not what you wanted to hear but its a affordable and qaulity setup.

cheers for the reply i will eventually get a power fc its on the list prob bit over kill for a hybrid ct9 but meh, i understand what you are saying that the boost controller matches the ecu and will work well together

but if i were to splice into the jam ecu with the apexi is it going to effect my ecu if i have to sell it?

any other input or information?