nice car mate!!! looks like you hav ethe same seats what i had when i got my glanza v :lol:

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4586

have you de-ristricted it yet? if yes have you encountered any problems etc?

plans sound good!!!

welcome to the site!

its not been restricted yet a dont think although i think it may have a opiggy back system on it as ma pals glanza is no where near as fast plus he gets feul cut on high boot schanging up gears and mines just keeps pulling so its makin me wonder lol

its not been restricted yet a dont think although i think it may have a opiggy back system on it as ma pals glanza is no where near as fast plus he gets feul cut on high boot schanging up gears and mines just keeps pulling so its makin me wonder lol

the re-striction is in 1st and 2nd as it dose not boost fully. lile in 3rd it pulls alot more etc. but with the restriction the 2 way tubo botton dose not work. grr i want some engine mods!!! your car sounds mint!

Stunning and welcome to the club!!!

Seen this over on TGTT i think, seems like alot of people are coming over here now :lol:

Really is nice mate, looking forward to the plans too :lol:

the re-striction is in 1st and 2nd as it dose not boost fully. lile in 3rd it pulls alot more etc. but with the restriction the 2 way tubo botton dose not work. grr i want some engine mods!!! your car sounds mint!

well ma 2 way turbo button does work so there must be sumin done to it lol

aye am on TGTT too! just joined up to both sites a few days go ! loads of good help and advice on both the forums!

glad to be a member

Seen this over on TGTT i think, seems like alot of people are coming over here now :lol:

it has nothing to do with Enzo and me advertising....... honest :lol:

nice glanza, im glad i never got these wheels now though....

Your Glanza looks very clean mate, not keen on the seats though, they are a bit cheap looking in my opinion. :lol:

:lol:-->

QUOTE(Stevie B @ Apr 1 2007, 09:18 AM)
nice glanza, im glad i never got these wheels now though....

So does that mean if stephen decides to sell his Weds that you don't want them?

I think your advan's suit your car perfectly anyway. :lol: