Marks motec powered sportif

Well guys, i've taken my time posting pics of it, but here it is. My 97' sportif bought from another member (Earl) back in december. Came with the SR clocks, lowered and a different custom backbox. Since then i've added the tte spoiler (cheers Idrees), clear lenses, air filter (which i'll be changing again), corolla manifold and the motec M4 Pro ecu. And the project for today, removing the side strips. Got one side done, but still need to sort the other side later or tomorrow.

DSC02225.jpg

DSC02226.jpg

DSC02228.jpg

DSC02227.jpg

Opinions welcome. :lol:

looks good mate i like it :lol: im not a huge fan of the wheels but thats just personel preff!!! rest of it looks really nice and tidy :lol:

I admit there are better choices for wheels, but Earl had already put them on and i do like them anyway.

:lol:

Shes mint!! Better without the door strips for sure!

Colour coding the mirrors and handles would be a nice touch! :lol:

Thanks mate, didn't take too long to do that side once i'd got into it, so hopefully the other side will clean up quick enough too.

Might well colour code the mirrors and handles after seeing yours done. :lol:

Want to spray the grey plastic of the indicators chrome too at some point.

Looking good, does look tidy without the rubbing strip thingy, also makes it match the front and rear bumper better too :lol:

:lol:

What air filter you planning on changing to?

Really not sure yet. Haven't decided whether to relocate that one down into the front bumper area or go for a TRD panel in the original airbox.

Looks good matey,

Have you mapped it yourself?

Was it really worth the £900?

Have you seen lots of benefits?

Did you have to buy a load of sensors as well?

Are you planning to go down the turbo route?

Looks good matey,

Have you mapped it yourself?

Was it really worth the £900?

Have you seen lots of benefits?

Did you have to buy a load of sensors as well?

Are you planning to go down the turbo route?

I would say it's well worth the £900 on a turbo'd car, but not an n/a. I've gained a noticable amount of pull from 4k upwards. No extra sensors were needed, just used all the stock ones fine. Would like to do the conversion when i'm in a better position to do so yes, need a better job first though. :lol: