Are GT brakes different to NA brakes?

I've recently converted my GT to run the GT4 braking setup, and was wondering if there would be any benefit to fitting the stock calipers and discs to my NA

Would there be any benefit at all, I'm sure GT brakes are slightly bigger?

Amjad

As above Amjad its only the carriers that are diferent, (so you need bigger discs) the calipers are very slightly different, but there was a very noticeable improvement on mine when i did it, and yeh the pads are the same on both brakes:)

Im running that exact setup and its plenty for road use tbh...

Oh and only mod you need to fit it is to cut the heatshields off as they are nowhere near close to fitting lol

• 5 months later...

In case anyone it's reading this, the above info is correct, all you need is:

-GT/Glanza Carriers

-GT/Glanza Discs

The calipers and pads are interchangeable (not sure if the ABS pads are the same)

The upgrade is.WELL worth doing, a cheap job that will make a big difference! No longer feels like I'm about to rear end the car in front haha. It's worth doing on a stock NA or a mildly tuned one like mine. It's very good for fast road use and I've booked a few track sessions so hopefully they'll still hold up on track with some Redstuff pads! :)

Im using this setup on my n/a with the stock drums on the back and its awesome for road use.

I do a bit of track racing and haven't had any problems pulling up. Ive got greenstuff pads which have held up so far, will try redstuff next time.