my new little run around

I quite like these, I'd love 1 as a daily driver

And it's free, win win

yer its brilliant so comfy with all the gadgets and does 64mpg!

i think there quite nifty but i like all the new toyotas haha. bit to small for me tho. theres ' seats ' in the back aswell aint there ?

Russell

yep backseats arent to bad tbh you can fit a adult behind the passenger, theres no glovebox so they can move there seat right foward, and you can squeeze an adult behind the driver, wouldnt be great for long journeys tho lol

turbo it!

the inside of them is really surprising, they feel so much bigger than they are when sat inside.

why you selling the glanza? :D

Im not just yet lol renewals at the end of jan, dont even know what i want next tbh

you got a car from your dad for when yours needs work, wow, all i ever got was a telling off on why i bought the car loll

well i work for my dad aswell and he did say this is for all the hard work uve put in, he did say he would buy one for me a few months ago but said the glanza would have to go and i refused :D

I actually quite like these, and we had one on the TOC stand when they first came out as a women had one. Got massive amounts of interest, and we also proved you can easily fir 3 burly guys in it!

I actually quite like these, and we had one on the TOC stand when they first came out as a women had one. Got massive amounts of interest, and we also proved you can easily fir 3 burly guys in it!

yer thats what toyota said, you can fit 3 adults no problem and a kid, 4 adults at a push! lol