Anyone else feel kinda disappointed with snowfoam. Unsure if its just the kind of foam i used. Says on the bottle its 200:1 concentrate so i diluted accordingly. Presoaked my car and let it sit for 5 mins and then washed it off. I know it says that if its really dirty i may need to get the sponge on it but upon rinsing the car was just as dirty as it was before. like everywhere. Hadnt really cleaned anything.

Any advice from anyone ?

Russell

Well the instructions on the bottle say Cover the car in foam , leave for 4 - 5 mins ( sponge if soiling is heavy ) and rinse off with high pressure .

That kinda led me to believe that on the parts that werent totally dirty it would be cleaner after a rinse since i thought the whole point in the foam was to reduce contact washing.

All I've done is add an extra step to my cleaning schedule lol

meh i just expected it to take more of the dirt with it i guess lol. because it was windy. by the time it got to like 3 mins it half half run off and the car was already drying and the dirt was just dry again. I do love the look of the car covered uin foam tho haha

meh i just expected it to take more of the dirt with it i guess lol. because it was windy. by the time it got to like 3 mins it half half run off and the car was already drying and the dirt was just dry again. I do love the look of the car covered uin foam tho haha

you just carnt beat it

293292_10150269323358285_508838284_7957643_6740690_n.jpg

• 8 months later...

I think its a very valuable step in the washing process, especially important if you want a practically swirl free finish. Normally id cover the car and let it dwell for 20-25 minutes then powerhose off, then move to washing with the two bucket method.