1996 Black Quadlight GT being Broken

Car for breaking: 96 Black Starlet GT

Condition: Car chassis is straight and drives fine but the passenger side has made love to the rubber tyre wall at castle combe, so quite a bit of panel damage, none to chassis.

Standard parts for sale: Whole car

Drivers headlight: £30 posted - Sold (broken actually on my fooking kitchen floor!)

Passenger headlight (rear housing cracked but light is ok) £18 posted - Sold (broken actually on my fooking kitchen floor!)

Wind deflectors: £45 posted - SOLD!

Two EP82 loom First one £60 excellent condition, the other loom 2 ECU wires on the plug have been soldered a few times for a fuel cut defender. £40

Drivers side wing mirror - £25

Complete dash - £40

Alternator £30

Power steering pump £20

Intake manifold £20

Standard manifolds x 2 £10 each

CAT convertor (for mot!) £40

Injector rail £10

Drivers door £50

Aftermarket parts:

Two cobra bucket seats, with welded made up rails, so straight swap :) Both are adjustable, passengers seat is torn on the left arm, drivers is good with just a very small scuff on the top right corner. £150

4 x 15" 4.6kg Rays Engineering Volk Racing NR-S Wheels in Green - You wont get lighter than these wheels any where for 15's!! - £200

Flush mount Bonnet pins £30

Parts sold/Not for sale:

Engine and everything attached to it

Gearbox, shafts and hubs,

Coil overs.

Pictures and prices: 1.jpg

Delivery: Larger items preferred collected, but can deliver if requested.

More info:

Car is being used as a donor car for my EP70 so the main parts are being moved to that, bits not for sale are in the sold section.

Extra Info: PM me if you need anything, the bonnet and whole left side has been scratched to hell though where it bumped the tyre wall. Car is straight though and drives fine, just heavy cosmetic damage on the passenger side.

Craig

Sorry dude but i need it for the ep70, i cant use the internal fuel tank as its not baffled in the EP70 and also it doesnt fit the EP82 fuel pump, so im using it for the ep70.

What are you doing with that race tank?

I wont have the loom ready for about a week or so yet, i am in the middle of testing out the loom i have for the ep70 to check to see if the wiring is correct. (I currently have two looms!) One is working on the car now which is my test bed, while the other one im rewiring to test to see if its correct.

If its any sooner i will give you a bell.

Full engine loom with fuseboxes ect? Just engine half though not interior loom. Pm price please im desperate :)

Oil cooler kit is going into my EP70 :)

oil cooler kit?

I need the following if you've still got them handy? :lol:

- Drivers side seatbelt

- Demister button on the centre console (the whole thing so i can just plug it in)

- The bit on the centre console with all the buttons on. This thing:

9bccbdd8.jpg

All need to be fully working and in good condition. Cheers dude! ;)

• 3 weeks later...