Autoglym Super Resin Polish confusion??

Hello all

I'm sure there are members on there that use Autoglym Super Resin Polish on their cars, however i'm confused as to how to use this exactly. By this more specifically i mean that on the website it states the following:-

Apply polish to the cloth, not directly to your vehicle. Spread in large, circular overlapping motions. Before it dries, even out into long straight lines, along the axis of the vehicle.

However on a bottle that i've just purchased it states the following:-

Apply with circular motion using soft cotton cloth. Allow to dry and lightly buff to a brilliant shine with clean cloth.

Note the differences with regards to allowing it to dry or not, which is the correct statement? Are you supposed to let it dry or just buff straight in?

Any info much appreciated.

You are supposed to let it haze off as per the bottle and it should then be easy to remove providing you haven't applied it too thickly. Do not forget to keep dusting off your buffing cloth as it is a very dusty polish

hi mate

Watch the video on this link on the Autoglym website, it looks like he doesn't let it dry, surely a training course would follow the same procedure for the same product?

http://www.autoglym.com/enGB/product-prodd...=HD&Range=1

Thanks

You'd also think that the same company selling the same polish wouldn't recommend 2 different ways of applying it.... Maybe he let it dry on the course to kill some time :lol: