What Manifold.....ct9 turbo

im looking to replace my manifold i dont want a zisco, as i have had problems in the past as well as couple guys local to me.

ideally i wanted an equal length manifold but have been looking at:

speedvision:

http://speedvisioncps.com/index.php?main_p...;products_id=57

wepr:

http://www.wepracing.com/engine/turbo-a-ma...nifold-upgraded

are the above manifolds any good has anyone had problems with the manifolds failing or the service the 2 companys offer is the wepr noticeably better than speedvision

or are there anyother companys?

i would disagree and say go mild steel, the likes of wepr

failing that I would port a standard mani before using stainless again..

mild steel is overrated :) lol! plus i would never choose a ported mani over a stianless steel one, its all down to how its been made, what the welds are like and what grade of s/s they use

mild steel is overrated :) lol! plus i would never choose a ported mani over a stianless steel one, its all down to how its been made, what the welds are like and what grade of s/s they use

ive had 2 different s/s mani's and both cracked, ported 2 OEM mani's and never had any bother. I also had leaks on both s/s mani's from the head to manifold and never any leaks from the ported OEM. I also know people that were running 1bar+ on td04 on ported OEM mani's with adapter plates with no issues.

Saying that, he has already bought a WEPR mani :p

ive had 2 different s/s mani's and both cracked, ported 2 OEM mani's and never had any bother. I also had leaks on both s/s mani's from the head to manifold and never any leaks from the ported OEM. I also know people that were running 1bar+ on td04 on ported OEM mani's with adapter plates with no issues.

Saying that, he has already bought a WEPR mani B)

the unlucky ones in the batch :p what makes were your s/s mani's if you dont mind me asking?

good on the lad, wepr makes quality stuff so shouldnt have many problems :)

I agree with getting a mild steel one, all the ss ones tend to crack.

Stainless looks nice but is brittle, doesn't like going from hot to cold all the time! Had to have mine welded after less than 1000 miles

Good choice on the Wepr mate :)